Thursday, June 4, 2009

To Tweet or Not to Tweet...

It seems Twitter is one of those love it or hate it applications. I'm still not sure where I fall into the mess. I'm not much of an exhibitionist or voyeur and I really value privacy. My entrepreneur friends and family say it is an invaluable tool. I don't get it. Somebody 'splain me, PLEASE!

Here's mine; https://twitter.com/kowulz

Feel free to add me and I promise I won't share any marathon internal monologues debating life changing dilemmas over the decision to make pancakes or waffles!

I have recently started to use Friend Feed, which seems to merge the social networks together. Kind of handy if I need to be here.

Til next time,

Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate mature feedback. I don't do pissing contests though and will delete comments before posting them if they are hostile or blatantly offensive. Thanks for visiting!

Twisted Faces - Caricature Art from Rock Cowles

Twisted Faces - Caricature Art from Rock Cowles
Twisted Faces Web Site

Kowulz on Facebook

Dave Cowles's Facebook profile

Caricatures by Rock Kowulz