Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dieting sucks, but the alternative is worse.

 Okay, so the 4 Hour Body program was not meant to be fun. Its designed to lose weight fast and in a healthy manner. You can eat anything you want as long as it is meat, beans or vegetables (but not white ones like corn or potatoes).

I've been on it for three days already and I am sick of it. Maybe I need to be more creative. I'm a bit spoiled and lazy. I tend to eat out or eat out of a box or a bag. If its not ready on the fly or under three minutes its not worth bothering with. This is an adjustment, kind of like being crucified. There is no comfortable position. Its just something you gotta grin and bear.

Well after riding my new bike a mere tortuous mile on hilly curvy roads and eating shitty chili, beans, bland chicken, beans, nuked sausage, beans, raw mushrooms, beans, fried eggs, beans, and beans, I was feeling a bit cranky and sorry for myself. Then I saw this video:



I don't want to be this guy! I mean I'm happy he's happy and I don't want to judge, but this is not good.

Pass the effing beans.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate mature feedback. I don't do pissing contests though and will delete comments before posting them if they are hostile or blatantly offensive. Thanks for visiting!

Twisted Faces - Caricature Art from Rock Cowles

Twisted Faces - Caricature Art from Rock Cowles
Twisted Faces Web Site

Kowulz on Facebook

Dave Cowles's Facebook profile

Caricatures by Rock Kowulz