This is one of my absolute all time favorite T-shirts. I thought I'd share.
10 Rules for a Gunfight
1) Bring a gun. Preferably bring at least two guns. Bring all of your friends who have guns.
2) If you can choose what to bring to a gunfight bring a long gun and a friend with a long gun.
3) Have a back-up plan because the first one won't work.
4) Always cheat. Always win. The only unfair gunfight is the one you lose.
5) Someday someone may kill you with your own gun but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
6) Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap, life is expensive.
7) In ten years nobody will remember the details of caliber, stance, or tactics. They will only remember who lived.
8) Only hits count. The only thing worse than a miss is a slow miss.
9) Be polite. Be professional. But have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
10) Watch their hands. Hands kill. (In Glock we trust. Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them).