Saturday, November 15, 2008

Rock's Really Lame Motivational Posters

I was putting some pictures on PhotoBucket, I stumbled across some of these pseudo motivational posters. Some really lame, offensive, pseudo motivational posters! I though to myself, "HEY! I can do that!", and the rest, God help me, is history. Some con pictures, some friends and family, and a few others.

Before I am a caricaturist, I am an editorial cartoonist at heart. Sometimes I just have to make a point, even if it isn't a good one. I hope enough of you will share my warped sense of humor that this was a worthwhile endeavor.




Please feel free to laugh and retaliate!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I enjoyed having a browse through your blog! Great caricatures!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate mature feedback. I don't do pissing contests though and will delete comments before posting them if they are hostile or blatantly offensive. Thanks for visiting!

Twisted Faces - Caricature Art from Rock Cowles

Twisted Faces - Caricature Art from Rock Cowles
Twisted Faces Web Site

Kowulz on Facebook

Dave Cowles's Facebook profile

Caricatures by Rock Kowulz